Well I previously posted today a number of things that were wrong with the week, now I’ve got some more. It turns out the hosting provider, fastservers.net, that hosts the server I’m sharing with some other companies, is nearly doubling their prices effective next month. So now we’ve got to get a new server set up somewhere else, transfer all the files, and then close down the old one because otherwise we are going to have downtime. In addition I am being sent a server from another company to get a second server set up and I haven’t the foggiest idea where I’m going to send this server that will be cost effective hosting for it. Also, one of my plug-ins (GeoSketch) for this blog seems to be malfunctioning because I had a nifty animated map that zoomed into Broken Bow, Oklahoma in my last post that for whatever reason will simply not display, it displays the code instead, so I’m not sure what’s up with that, I removed the map from the entry from now after trying 3 times to get the map to show to no avail…. It’s just not my week, heck it’s not my month, my season, or my year.