Seven Blog Posts in Three Days
Last week Barbara and I attended the annual Google I/O Developer’s conference in Mountain View. We’ve attended every year since the first one back in 2008 and were glad to continue the streak.
As you may have noticed from my last few short posts here, I’ve been doing more writing over on Justia’s Legal Marketing & Technology Blog this year than in years past and as such I proposed the idea of live blogging sessions at Google I/O this year. My suggestion was readily approved and I set to work on planning which sessions I would Live Blog.
In the end I Live Blogged 7 sessions over the course of the 3 day conference and wanted to make sure those that follow me on my personal blog knew about them. Check out the list of sessions I ended up blogging, with links over to the individual live blog posts after the break.
- May 17, 2:00 pm: Future, Faster: Unlock the Power of Web Components with Polymer
- May 17, 3:00 pm: Stand out on Google Search using structured data and search analytics
- May 17, 6:00 pm: The AMP Keynote
- May 18, 9:30 am: From AMP to PWA: Progressive Web AMPs
- May 18, 2:30 pm: Web Performance: Leveraging the Metrics that Most Affect User Experience
- May 19, 8:30 am: Getting the Green Lock: HTTPS Stories from the Field
- May 19, 3:30 pm: Building beautiful, interactive AMP pages for e-commerce and beyond